Join Us: NYSCA REDC Webinar June 11
Join the NYSCA staff June 11 at 2PM for a webinar to learn about funding opportunities available through the Regional Economic Development Council initiative!
The webinar will include an overview of funding categories, eligibility, grant amounts and how to apply.
When: June 11th from 2PM-3:30PM
To join the meeting:
- Meeting Link: https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=m634ee3bad5792430e0583d6832aef6d9
- Audio: 1-844-633-8697 (US Toll Free) OR 1-518-549-0500 (Local) // Access Code: 641 292 657
- During the meeting, you will be able to submit questions through the Webex Chat function
- Please begin the login process at least 10 minutes in advance
- You will be muted upon entering the meeting. Please do not connect your webcam
About NYSCA REDC Opportunities
Funding categories include:
- Workforce Investment, supporting new and expanded cultural jobs
- The NYSCA REDC Arts Workforce Fellowships, supporting training and career development programs for members of historically underrepresented communities in the arts
- The NY State Arts Impact Awards, supporting large-scale public arts projects that cultivate and leverage local arts assets, contributing to tourism to previously underutilized areas, revenue for local businesses, job growth, artist opportunities and quality of life.
- The Mid-Size Capital Project Fund, supporting renovations, expansions, and modifications that improve the quality, efficiency, and accessibility of arts and cultural organizations; strengthen tourism; and promote business development.
The deadline to apply for REDC support is July 26, 2019 at 4PM. For information about participating agencies and opportunities, visit the CFA Resource Guide.