OPPORTUNITY NOW CLOSED: MAAF CARES Arts Organization Relief Grants Open
Due to high demand, the MAAF CARES Arts Organization Relief Grants program application portal is now closed.
The Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation CARES opportunity in response to COVID-19 is now open to small to mid sized non-profit arts organizations in New York State and MAAF’s other partner states, jurisdictions, and territories. Applications are now being accepted through a competitive process for one-time, non-matching grants of up to $20,000.
Guidelines and Application Portal Live: Tuesday, June 2 at 12PM
Application Deadline: Tuesday, June 16 at 12PM
MAAF is anticipating a high demand for the program and will accept 400 applications and close the portal on or before June 16, whichever comes first. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Salary for one or more positions that are critical to an organization’s artistic mission
- Fees for artists and/or contractual personnel
- Facilities costs such as rent and utilities
If awarded, grants are set for fixed amounts determined by the size of the applicant organization. Organizations with operating budgets between:
- $50,000 and $250,000 will be awarded at $5,000
- $250,001 and $1,000,000 will be awarded at $10,000
- $1,000,001 and $3,000,000 will be awarded at $20,000
Visit MAAF's website to apply now!