Two Weeks Left to Apply for NYSCA’s FY2023 Funding Opportunities!
Deadline to apply: July 12, 2022, at 4PM
Important Reminders from the NYSCA Team:
- The first step to apply for NYSCA funding is to complete the prequalification process. Ensure you are prequalified by the application deadline. New applicants will need to register and prequalify. If you have applied to NYSCA before, please review your status today and make sure you are still Prequalified. Questions? Contact [email protected] or review Section 7 of the NYSCA Application Manual.
- You may be eligible for multiple funding opportunities – review all guidelines and contact the NYSCA staff with questions!
- Regrowth and Capacity Enhancement is NYSCA’s newest recovery opportunity! Eligible organizations include those currently receiving NYSCA support, applicants currently applying for NYSCA support, and applicants who have never applied to NYSCA before! Read the guidelines and complete the short application.
- The New York State Council on The Arts (NYSCA) FY2023 Technical Application Submission Instructions is your complete guide to navigating the NYSCA Application Portal – remember to review this resource as you work on your application.
- As you prepare your application materials – remember to save your upload materials as a single PDF. The size limit is 2GB. No other file type is accepted.
Are you ready to apply to NYSCA? Here are a few links that could be helpful as you complete your application: