The New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) is committed to assuring equal opportunity for persons with disabilities. It is NYSCA’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations in all its programs and services. This policy is based on the federal Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II, and all applicable federal regulations thereunder. NYSCA strives to provide:
- Physical accessibility at government facilities, programs and, events;
- Policies, procedures, and accommodations to ensure that all people can partake in, and benefit from, NYSCA programs and services; and
- Necessary auxiliary aids and services to ensure effective communication to all people.
To review the Policy in its entirety, please follow the OGS link: Reasonable Accommodation Policy for Individuals with a Disability.
The New York State Office of General Services (OGS) hosts the New York State Council on the Arts in the provision of administration services. This includes reasonable accommodation and accessibility
For more information, contact:
Mail: Office of General Services
Human Resources Management
31st Floor, Corning Tower Albany, NY 12242
- Grievance Procedure Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Complaint Form